Wednesday, June 11, 2008

11 June 2008: Happy Birthday to Q!

Today marks Q's 2nd birthday, and although he is not physically with us, his spirit is undeniably with us always. Yesterday evening we had a little reunion of some of the members of Team Q to commemorate the one year anniversary of the Q-Ball. We all created memorial stones for Q at "Setting It in Stone" in Encinitas. It was a truly wonderful experience that brightened all of our spirits, and I really felt like it made Q happy, too. This morning on my way to work, I was only in the car for about five minutes but within that short window of time, Q's favorite song from the Curious George movie came on. I knew it was a sign that Q was with me on this very special day, so I shouldn't be a bit sad. Koji and I are still pursuing our family plans and promise to let everyone know when we have good news to report. Sincerely, Sarah (4-ever Q's Mom)

3 comments:

Trina Gregory said...

I have been thinking a lot about all three of you this past month. Sarah and Koji, your strength and love inspire me. And Q, you are not forgotten.
Love and hugs, Trina

Unknown said...

Sarah (and Koji),

I simply don't know what to say. I was stunned when I saw your blog, all that you've been through, and the incredible strength that y'all have shown. I was in San Diego in April, so had I known, I would have visited both you and Q's memorial stone.

Pleas stay in touch.

All the best,

Mike Cantor
mdcantor@gmail.com

Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.